Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Catch-Up

Been busy, lazy, committed, out of town, indisposed, apathetic, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah ...

Here's a picture of the Mustang my son recently purchased. It's his first car purchase (his others came from ol Dad) and he's rightfully proud. It's a guy thing.

Here's a pic of my Randonee that I promised in my last post. It's ready to ride, and I even rode it to work (once).

Been working in the backyard lately. First we removed the 24-foot pool. It's going to live at my daughter's house. Then we disassembled the deck. The deck posts have now been removed, but the holes are waiting for me to fill them.











Haven't had a chance to get the kayaks out yet, but we did stop by the local lake to see if the water level has risen any (didn't look like it). My beautiful wife took pictures of the lake while I took pictures of her. I have my priorities.

No comments: