Thursday, April 05, 2007

Everyone Loves a Surprise

When I got back to my hotel room after work last evening I found this in my room.



If it's not immediately obvious what that is, I'll tell you. It's a Candy Bouquet Easter Basket bubble thingie. And I like it. It's got candy and blue plastic grass and two blue stuffed monkeys and a ribbon on top. I can't help it if you've never seen an easter basket in a plastic bubble.


You see, my wonderful little wife is so sweet that she just can't keep from doing nice things for those of us lucky enough to be a part of her family. She's constantly showering me, the kids, the dogs, the grandkids, friends and fellow bloggers with thoughtful expressions.


I like it so much I'm gonna wait till I get home to open it so we can sit on the bed and eat the candy together.


**********


Here I am in Kansas without even a jacket. It was in the 70's when I left Oklahoma, so I didn't even think about it. But now it's snowing! Bummer.


Oh well, at least I'll be heading home in the morning.


No comments: