Thursday, March 06, 2008

What time is it?

Last week the watch that I usually wear to work stopped. It's a Swiss Army watch with a leather band, and it has that cool retro look about it. It was given to me by my oldest daughter, probably 10 or twelve years ago. I had the battery replaced Monday, but now it’s running slow. Guess I’ll have to take it back to the jeweler and ask for his opinion. Maybe he sabotaged it so I’d buy a new one from him?

This morning, when I picked another watch to wear, I found that it had also stopped. What’s up with that? So today I’m wearing my dress watch that my sweetheart gave to me for my birthday a couple of years ago. It’s a classy solar-powered Citizen Eco-Drive.

I have a thing for watches; it’s part of being a gadget freak, I guess. I like all the ones I have, especially since they all were gifts from my daughters and my wife.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's time for you to get back to work ya slacker! That's what time it is!

OYVEY!